HH Must Haves???

teapot10

Jun 17, 2008
I made my first few HH purchases over the last 2 weeks and I'm craving more. :tup: ...so what are the HH Must Haves? I currently have a Gray Tharpe, a Clutch wallet and a couple of pilots...

So girls, enable me...what can I not live without?

Sorry to revive a slightly dead thread but I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas?

I was about to post basically the same question before doing a search...I'm afraid I'm about to go on a binge!!! Yikes! I am trying to be good and not buy just to buy.

What are your favorites? Thus far, I have a Salina Pouch in Amethyst and a Bordeaux Sloane...

Lorca!!!! In something with some bling... I have an ICP. But you're looking at that in a Havana. I should admit I just (gulp) bought a second Lorca, from Von Maur, on sale ($233) in Lagoon. (With the old blue and yellow print lining.) There still might be a few floating around Von Maur stores..

(And Teapot: PLEASE post pics of your gray Tharpe!!!

Oops--didn't realize this was an older thread! Sorry! Hi Sdnoobie! Welcome!!!
The Havanas and Lorcas are oldies and everyone adores them. I own two Lorcas now, don't have a Havana yet, but my go-to HH bag is the Tharpe (I have it in Yam). It's incredibly organized, beautiful, and holds a ton.

And for a big bag (work or travel) you can't go wrong with the Corcovado...

Oops--didn't realize this was an older thread! Sorry! Hi Sdnoobie! Welcome!!!
The Havanas and Lorcas are oldies and everyone adores them. I own two Lorcas now, don't have a Havana yet, but my go-to HH bag is the Tharpe (I have it in Yam). It's incredibly organized, beautiful, and holds a ton.

And for a big bag (work or travel) you can't go wrong with the Corcovado...

Hi sdnoobie! Goodness knows, I have uses for all of my HH bags, and love them all, but probably the iconic HH bag is the Havana Hobo: the best designed, most user friendly hobo ever made. Your first one should be in a smooshy leather.

hi all,,, had to jump in on the fav hh bag converstation,,, ive got several havanas, love em to death!!! but my new favorite because of all the pockets and biggness & softness of the bag and the way it stays on the shoulder is the corcovado..... oh yeah,,, and my clara flap is probably second on the list because of the crossbody option.