HH Montparnasse weekender or Beatrice satchel in red floral?

I just got the Beatrice yesterday! I love it but it is HUGE. It is seriously more of an overnight or carry-on than it is a purse. I am going to use it for my summer work bag.

I got the red. The colors are much brighter and prettier than the HH site shows, at least on my monitor. This is a gorgeous bag, the tan leather contrasts so beautifully with the fabric.

I saw the Montparnasse on the Anthro site as well and pondered this same thing you did. I thought the denim on that one made it look a little less elegant. I do like the Hermes-esque design, though.

I think the weekender is GORGEOUS! I don't know what it is about the other one, maybie the shape i don't know it's just a bit meh, anyways i think you should go for the weekender defo!

i prefer the beatrice for exactly the same reasons that mrs depont mentioned. also, if it's going to be your first HH, you should get one that really showcases the amazing leather!

HHbeatrice005.jpg
HHbeatrice004.jpg
I just got my beatrice today. Not quite sure if I love it. It's really taller that I expected.