HH iPod Case dilemma.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    So I finally received my HH iPod case in lagoon (which, colorwise, wasn't quite what I expected) and I'm excited.

But I have a dilemma. I have the 3G video iPod (from maybe around 2005?) and I also bought an Agent 18 hard plastic shell case for it. I want keep the plastic shell since I drop my iPod occasionally at the gym, but with the case, the HH case won't button, at all. After I stuff in my ear buds into the tiny, tight pouch on the side, it really can't button.

Should I keep the case or see if I can return it? I bought it during the last sale for $13 (no tax, no s/h) so it seems almost trivial but I don't know if I feel comfortable using it without the extra plastic shell.

2. For $13, I'd keep it.

3. I had the same problem. Actually, I don't like that the HH leather logo strip covers the screen of my ipod, but since I got it as a gift with purchase , I kept it. I've also been using it to store my digicam.

4. I have two of them! A ruby and a black one! I tried to use it for my ipod, but I wasn't that big of a fan. I kind of like the little case though. I'm definitely going to find a use for it. I got one free and paid $12 for the other, so it's kind of like they were $6 each. I'd probably not send it back. Maybe a friend could use it if you're not into it. Up to you though, $13 is $13.

5. I got one as a gift with purchase. I don't have anything to put into it yet but it's fun. :smile: (Sorry it know it doesn't help but for $13, I'd keep it.)
    Anna

6. Do you think I should just use it without buttoning it up or would that be risky? I figured that I'll be wearing it around at the gym in lieu of an arm band when I'm on the elliptical. I guess that's my only option aside from removing it from the plastic case and using the HH case at the gym and then switching it back.

I agree that it's cute. That's part of the reason I don't want to part with it. I thought briefly about getting an iPod nano so it'll fit. :smile:

7. I use mine as a dog treat holder for when I am at the dog park. I thought it would fit a 30 gb zune but it was more than a little tight. I think it has so many different uses I would keep it.

8. I use mine without snapping it (I have my old Shuffle in it right now), but I just use it when I'm out and about, not at the gym.

9. That's a good idea. It'll be one of the most fashionable dog treat holders! Haha.

I think I'll just use it with the plastic case at the gym and then switch it back when I throw it in my purse.

*sigh.