HH iPod Case dilemma.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    So I finally received my HH iPod case in lagoon (which, colorwise, wasn't quite what I expected) and I'm excited.

But I have a dilemma. I have the 3G video iPod (from maybe around 2005?) and I also bought an Agent 18 hard plastic shell case for it. I want keep the plastic shell since I drop my iPod occasionally at the gym, but with the case, the HH case won't button, at all. After I stuff in my ear buds into the tiny, tight pouch on the side, it really can't button.

Should I keep the case or see if I can return it? I bought it during the last sale for $13 (no tax, no s/h) so it seems almost trivial but I don't know if I feel comfortable using it without the extra plastic shell.

2. For $13, I'd keep it.

3. I had the same problem. Actually, I don't like that the HH leather logo strip covers the screen of my ipod, but since I got it as a gift with purchase , I kept it. I've also been using it to store my digicam.

4. I have two of them! A ruby and a black one! I tried to use it for my ipod, but I wasn't that big of a fan. I kind of like the little case though. I'm definitely going to find a use for it. I got one free and paid $12 for the other, so it's kind of like they were $6 each. I'd probably not send it back. Maybe a friend could use it if you're not into it. Up to you though, $13 is $13.

5. I got one as a gift with purchase. I don't have anything to put into it yet but it's fun. :smile: (Sorry it know it doesn't help but for $13, I'd keep it.)
    Anna

6. Do you think I should just use it without buttoning it up or would that be risky? I figured that I'll be wearing it around at the gym in lieu of an arm band when I'm on the elliptical. I guess that's my only option aside from removing it from the plastic case and using the HH case at the gym and then switching it back.

I agree that it's cute. That's part of the reason I don't want to part with it. I thought briefly about getting an iPod nano so it'll fit. :smile:

7. I use mine as a dog treat holder for when I am at the dog park. I thought it would fit a 30 gb zune but it was more than a little tight. I think it has so many different uses I would keep it.

8. I use mine without snapping it (I have my old Shuffle in it right now), but I just use it when I'm out and about, not at the gym.

9. That's a good idea. It'll be one of the most fashionable dog treat holders! Haha.

I think I'll just use it with the plastic case at the gym and then switch it back when I throw it in my purse.

*sigh.