HH Inka for $250 on amazon? is this legit?

I saw those too - HH is making a lot of deals lately - I'd go for it, because it's coming from the same place. Sad to say (for me!) I didn't pay that low a price for any of my Inkas. Drat. I love their work, but there's been a couple of times when I've felt a little mistreated as a potential customer, just because their sales/prices are all over the place!

Congrats on doing your homework! AND CONGRATS ON MAKING A PURCHASE! You will love your Inka. Remember that when you may find them at a cheaper price later on...:wtf:

I saw those too - HH is making a lot of deals lately - I'd go for it, because it's coming from the same place. Sad to say (for me!) I didn't pay that low a price for any of my Inkas. Drat. I love their work, but there's been a couple of times when I've felt a little mistreated as a potential customer, just because their sales/prices are all over the place!

Congrats on doing your homework! AND CONGRATS ON MAKING A PURCHASE! You will love your Inka. Remember that when you may find them at a cheaper price later on...:wtf:

Thank you! I am so excited! This is my first grown up bag purchase. :smile:

okay, NOT happy here! i bought the large clip inka hobo and paid full price for it...i love it and think it's a very rich looking bag...i did get a % off the bag at lunaboston.com with a coupon, but not as good as getting the bag for 260!!!! congrats and enjoy!