HH Hudson Triple Strap - help choose a color pls

Thanks everyone for your feedbacks ... i wear a lot of white, brown or black top mainly neutral a few purples, green and yellow ... you guys think this would match with a blue bag or better with a brown bag ?

I think the blue will work with all those colors that you mentioned. Actually, I think it will work with most colors, kinda like jeans work with everything. I have this bag in vachetta and love it.

Thanks everyone for your feedbacks ... i wear a lot of white, brown or black top mainly neutral a few purples, green and yellow ... you guys think this would match with a blue bag or better with a brown bag ?

the smoke blue is really more of a neutral shade of blue. It's not too Blue - not too dark/light - no hint of turquoise. I'd almost describe it as a gray-ish blue (not really a denim-y blue), a little hard to describe. I wear a lot of browns and blacks, and the smoke blue never clashed with my clothing. If anything, it allowed it to stand out which is great becuz that bag is a real beauty!

IMHO, you can always find a bag in some shade of brown, but it's hard to find a nice, neutral shade of blue, and I really wanted to add some color to my handbag collection. For me, the HH Smoke Blue was the perfect color. Given the choice between the Cocoa and Smoke Blue, I'd go w/the Smoke Blue - if anything it's really an original color, and one you're not going to see on everybody else walking down the street.

I have the smoke blue and I think it is a nice neutral alternative to black, brown, white beige etc..
But I am still not sure about the rings that hold the long strap..too bad I can't return it but I still love it though!

i dont know if its heavy im wondering too.... Hudson triple strap owners is the bag on the heavy side ? how does it compare to the balenciaga city in terms of weight ?

i dont know if its heavy im wondering too.... Hudson triple strap owners is the bag on the heavy side ? how does it compare to the balenciaga city in terms of weight ?

The leather on the triple strap is thicker than a Balenciaga, so it's not as light. The hardware adds a little weight too, but by no means is it a HEAVY bag. For me it was just right. (I can't think of another bag to compare it too - maybe a Bulga butterfly tote??