HH Hudson Triple Strap - help choose a color pls

kaka

Stay Positivo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
im getting the HH hudson triple strap satchel but i havent seen the bag irl im confused if i should get the cocoa or the smoke blue ? for those who has seen both colors irl can you pls give your comments and pls help me choose which one should i get :yes: i love both but i can only afford one tia

Kaka, IMO the Smoke Blue would be the more unique and special. It's a special color; I haven't seen it IRL either, but from looking at HH's web site and there's one on e-Bay right now, it's a delicious color. Unfortunately for me, the bag's just too darned big for my taste or I'd buy one of those too.

I know from personal experience that Hayden-Harnett has a wonderful return policy (you have 15 days) with no questions asked, so if you go with one and don't like it, you can return it...

I have the Cocoa and I love it. It's not as huge as I thought but it holds everything I need, easily. I regret not getting the smoke blue though...I'm even dreaming of it all the time.

I have the Smoke Blue and absolutely LOVE it! The color reminds me a little bit of Balenciaga's teal from 2005. It's a little hard to describe, but the color is even more gorgeous IRL than it looks in all the pics online.

I think the triple strap is the perfect alternative to a Balenciaga bag, and the colors give Balenciaga a run for their money!!

thanks eveyone really appreciate your feedback :heart:

purseinsanity - can you post modeling pics of your cocoa i'd really love to see how it looks when used :smile:

Hi! Would you happen to have the pictures of these bags?

im getting the HH hudson triple strap satchel but i havent seen the bag irl im confused if i should get the cocoa or the smoke blue ? for those who has seen both colors irl can you pls give your comments and pls help me choose which one should i get :yes: i love both but i can only afford one tia

thanks for the help everyone :smile: can anyone pls post pic of their cocoa i'd really love to see the color... the cocoa on HH website doesnt look nice colorwise

I think the triple strap is the perfect alternative to a Balenciaga bag, and the colors give Balenciaga a run for their money!!

I agree - this bag is almost exactly the same size and shape as the City, but is of course much less pricey. Hopefully HH will add a few funky colors to this style for fall.

can anyone pls post pic of the COCOA ive already seen clear photos of the color blue on the ebay link above , thanks iluvmybags for the link ;) Is the cocoa a darker shade of brown or lighter, i want a darker shade of brown if im going for the cocoa

luvtoshop - thanks i will definitely check out :heart:

here are pics of both the cocoa and smoke blue .... i love both colors :heart:

smoke blue owners - is it hard to match the bag with your clothes, the blue a dull blue ?

girls help me choose which one should i get im still confused until now :nogood:

Attachments

• 0fe6_3.JPG.jpg
    0fe6_3.JPG.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 739f_3.JPG.jpg
    739f_3.JPG.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 87
here are pics of both the cocoa and smoke blue .... i love both colors :heart:

smoke blue owners - is it hard to match the bag with your clothes, the blue a dull blue ?

girls help me choose which one should i get im still confused until now :nogood:

I like the Cocoa! IMO, I think it would go with more stuff :smile: Let us know what you pick!