HH Hudson Triple Strap - help choose a color pls

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im getting the HH hudson triple strap satchel but i havent seen the bag irl im confused if i should get the cocoa or the smoke blue ? for those who has seen both colors irl can you pls give your comments and pls help me choose which one should i get :yes: i love both but i can only afford one tia

2. I know a lot of people here liked the smoke blue. I like the Cocoa!

3. Kaka, IMO the Smoke Blue would be the more unique and special. It's a special color; I haven't seen it IRL either, but from looking at HH's web site and there's one on e-Bay right now, it's a delicious color. Unfortunately for me, the bag's just too darned big for my taste or I'd buy one of those too.

I know from personal experience that Hayden-Harnett has a wonderful return policy (you have 15 days) with no questions asked, so if you go with one and don't like it, you can return it...

4. I like the smoke blue too!
    You can't get that colour anywhere else!

5. I have the Cocoa and I love it. It's not as huge as I thought but it holds everything I need, easily. I regret not getting the smoke blue though...I'm even dreaming of it all the time.

6. I have the Smoke Blue and absolutely LOVE it! The color reminds me a little bit of Balenciaga's teal from 2005. It's a little hard to describe, but the color is even more gorgeous IRL than it looks in all the pics online.

I think the triple strap is the perfect alternative to a Balenciaga bag, and the colors give Balenciaga a run for their money!!

7. thanks eveyone really appreciate your feedback :heart:

purseinsanity - can you post modeling pics of your cocoa i'd really love to see how it looks when used :smile:

8. Hi! Would you happen to have the pictures of these bags?

9. thanks for the help everyone :smile: can anyone pls post pic of their cocoa i'd really love to see the color... the cocoa on HH website doesnt look nice colorwise

10. I agree - this bag is almost exactly the same size and shape as the City, but is of course much less pricey. Hopefully HH will add a few funky colors to this style for fall.

11. If you do decide on Cocoa, it looks like JCMadison still has it on sale for $326 which would be less than the HH website and 25% off discount ($353).

K

12. can anyone pls post pic of the COCOA ive already seen clear photos of the color blue on the ebay link above , thanks iluvmybags for the link ;) Is the cocoa a darker shade of brown or lighter, i want a darker shade of brown if im going for the cocoa

luvtoshop - thanks i will definitely check out :heart:

13. here are pics of both the cocoa and smoke blue .... i love both colors :heart:

smoke blue owners - is it hard to match the bag with your clothes, the blue a dull blue ?

girls help me choose which one should i get im still confused until now :nogood:

Attached Files:

14. I like the Cocoa! IMO, I think it would go with more stuff :smile: Let us know what you pick!