HH Hotties NON-HH purchases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a clipa handbag hanger. i love it. i had another handbag hanger and it didn't really work too well. this one is AWESOME.

i bought it from www.pursebling.com. they have great customer service and free shipping. save 10% with coupon code bcard1.

(i'm not affiliated with them... just a thumbs up for a good product and good service. have bought from them twice now.)

Attachments

• clipa1.jpg
    clipa1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 266
:cry: Yup. And major retailers are gearing up for fall/winter... and we haven't even seen/heard anything from HH for a loooooong time. :tumbleweed:

in the time that we were waiting for the fall2009 and spring 2010 items to arrive, many have explored other brands. it's tough to continue to be excited when there's nothing 'new' really. i hope this changes soon.

in the meantime, i really like looking through other people's finds, especially the indie and etsy finds. it's virtual window-shopping for me.

Thanks everyone for the praise about the dress & the boobage.

My DH actually is the one that found the Tadashi dress. When I got teary eyed about the dress not fitting the way I wanted to... I said where am I going to find another silk chiffon dress I like for a good price and like a guy he googled silk chiffon gown arranged by price and that popped up. I :heart: my guy. I've been saving all my nordies gift cards this is the perfect way to spend them. I'll take some pictures once it arrives.

Sacch.- Nice purse clip.

Swanky- Thanks for starting a new thread.

Awww, Luzzle, what a HHHubby!

I love that jcrew dress you posted. Very Grecian... Now if it ever goes on sale for mois... :ninja:

Sacch, that's a cool clip. I've been meaning to look into one... Since getting into tpf it just seems wrong to let my purses sit on the ground, lol!

Swanks: :ghi5:

Lu - I'm sorry the first dress didn't work out like you wanted. What a sweetie the DH is for finding the second one. :smile:

I think I will end up with a clipa. It's the first one I've seen that I wouldn't be embarrassed to carry. It actually reminds me of certain toys you might see at the Folsom Street Fair. Now the question is what color?

Status
Not open for further replies.