HH Green Is Good

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have this tote? If so- how do you like it? I am diggin' it hard core :smile:

2. pictures please

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pictures courtsey HH website

4. I don't have it, but I like it. A lot!

5. I love it too...

6. Do you like it for it's message or the construction of the bag itself. Just curious.

7. Both, I think. I guess message most of all (and the fact that the proceeds go to a good cause). But it also looks rather cute.

8. i think theyre cute, but overpriced

9. Same here. Unless they donated a percentage of profits to environmental causes. I see the earth bags at target, walmart for a lot cheaper.

10. They do donate all the profits- to Farm Aid (see the HH website). And I wasn't thinking I'd use it for a grocery bag (and a bunch of those $1 Kroger bags for that task). Rather, I wanted to use it just as a new tote (lunch to work, papers, that sort of thing).

I was really hoping someone would have one so I could see it "IRL"

11. Sorry, I don't have it but I think it's cute!

12. Hmm. It's a rather ordinary looking tote with a good message. I notice more and more bag designers are coming up with these pro-environment bags, ever since Anya Hindmarch's I'm Not a Plastic Bag came out.

13. That's a plus. Hopefully everyone who is making these bags is donating to environmental causes instead of riding the boat and trying to make a quick buck. It seems like it'd be a good bang around tote. Probably not everyday though because I don't see it everything. I can't rock green colors myself though.