HH Cargo Cult Bags

I got my mini in gray, it's a great color. The hardware is super shiny gold, not my fave, but looks okay with the gray, I think silver would look better though. It's not stiff at all. This is my second day carrying it. It is a really good size for shopping.
I got drafted yesterday at the work Christmas party to take pictures and my camera battery is dead. I will try to get some pictures over the weekend.

Did anyone get the drawstring? I wasn't immediately enamored (don't love drawstrings), but I find myself drawn to it more and more. It looks so puddly and chewy. And I'm digging the tassels and all its other features. But, I'm worried that the straps won't be long enough to wear as a crossbody over a coat and that it is heavy.

I got my mini in gray, it's a great color. The hardware is super shiny gold, not my fave, but looks okay with the gray, I think silver would look better though. It's not stiff at all. This is my second day carrying it. It is a really good size for shopping.
I got drafted yesterday at the work Christmas party to take pictures and my camera battery is dead. I will try to get some pictures over the weekend.

Wondering Mitzy, if those pic's were posted somewhere? I've been searching and searching, but having no luck finding them. Thanks!:smile:

Can anyone comment on the grey? How's it wearing? I think I'll like the shiny gold w grey. Or there's always black, but I have too many black bags as it is!

I'd ask for pics, but there's no rush or anything.... :smile: Hope you're feeling better, Mitzy!

Can anyone comment on the grey? How's it wearing? I think I'll like the shiny gold w grey. Or there's always black, but I have too many black bags as it is!

I'd ask for pics, but there's no rush or anything.... :smile: Hope you're feeling better, Mitzy!
Hello ladies, I havent posted in such a long time, sort of upset with HH customer service. Couldn't resist the Fall 2011. Both the Gray and Congac are beautiful with the gold hardware. The hardware is shiny but the tone is more neutral, not brassy. In case anyone is wondering, the leather is lightweight, but is holding up very well. Not the squishy, thick leather, but right in there with the 150.00 - 200.00 price range. Keep in mind, these bags will not come with a dust cover....darn !! I'll try and post a few pics.

Hello ladies, I havent posted in such a long time, sort of upset with HH customer service. Couldn't resist the Fall 2011. Both the Gray and Congac are beautiful with the gold hardware. The hardware is shiny but the tone is more neutral, not brassy. In case anyone is wondering, the leather is lightweight, but is holding up very well. Not the squishy, thick leather, but right in there with the 150.00 - 200.00 price range. Keep in mind, these bags will not come with a dust cover....darn !! I'll try and post a few pics.

Hey, sweet! Thanks for reporting! It seems like everyone's been pretty mum on the cc bags. I haven't seen a lot of pics/reviews... Glad to hear that you're enjoying your bags and that the leathers are up to par w the brand. I knew they were dust-bag-less, but whateves... I can just steal another dustbag/pillowcase if it's too much. My bags live in the top shelf of my closet, anyways, when they're not littering my room pre/post change!

Can't wait to see pics! :smile:

It's cool, Brenda. I'll post pics when my grey arrives, if anyone wants. Seems like everyone that was looking for pics has or will get their bags soon...

I'm STILL waiting for my "CC" bag to arrive that I ordered in January. :girlsigh:

If I EVER get it, I will try and post pics.
(The whole tPF hasn't been going well either, for posting pics etc, so I've tried opening a new idenity to see how that goes.) :wondering

Hey Temo! Good to see you. How strange that your CC bag hasn't arrived yet. Is it in customs or still at the HH warehouse awaiting shipping?

I harassed HH so much that they finally shipped it. I believe it's in the hands of Canada Customs now. Unfortunately I think it has gone to Montreal Customs which is the worst apparently. (I've heard tales of packages stuck there for 3 months! gasp!)