HH Cargo Cult Bags

mibelleson

No new bag for mama
Mar 16, 2009
What do you think?

6265712608_f932dab58d_z.jpg

6265182549_6f2063546e_z.jpg

6265712650_c137fa7a3c_z.jpg

I'm a little meh about the bags. I thought the tote looked interesting. Wish I could see more pics - this seems like more new leathers and I'd love to get some reports about what these leathers are like.

Y'know - I was looking forward to the pics we saw in the lookbook - that big orange bag and the new colours in the lorca. Maybe I am just waiting for them.....

that first pic is so ethereal. i'm liking how simple these bags are -- and of course, the pockets are my fave. i like the tote and the satchel. i love the mini satchel the most but, i'd need it to be much bigger to be functional.

I like em. Especially the tote and the drawstring bag. I wonder how the quality of the Hayden line will compare to their past bags (not counting the Collection goods).

These remind me a bit of Linea Pelle bags. They're kind of cute, but they don't have the wow factor of older HH for me.
So what is the Cargo Cult line exactly? Is it HH's lower-end line now that they're overpricing their bags?

I really like the tote, I think I'll get one once they appear to be in stock. I need a better everyday bag! It looks like rosegold but it doesn't say anywhere in the description, so it might be good to ask about it.

I like her hair, too. :biggrin:

The design does not seem to the level of previous leather goods. Kind of Banana Republic-esque. Not that there is anything wrong with it. It's solid and functional.

Is this suppose to be their lower end line?

I think the new collection is clean and simple. I never gravitated toward the more out there stuff they did, and I guess I always hark back to simple and classic. I'd rather save up and get exactly the bag I want, so I don't have a huge collection... I did buy one of the Voyager bags, and I could see picking up one of these. Not sure what I'm trying to say... it's too early in the AM for me, and I got addicted to posting pretty quickly!