HH Bags and Thanksgiving Dishes!!

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
Really. It's all about the food, right? So let's talk turkey... and all the trimmings... and which HH bag goes with which favorite marshmallow fluff nightmare of a casserole :nuts:

I'll start:

Yam Tharpe and Chipotle Sweet Potatoes!!! :graucho:

Holy cow. I was going to say Yam Shine TS and Sweet Potato Casserole. :P

Oh, wait. My MIL has been "borrowing" it for 3 months now... Let's say: Cordovan Corcovado and a GIANT STUFFED TURKEY, because the Corc is big enough to disguise it as I sneak away for nibbles.... With all of the pockets, I can hide utensils, small plate, baggies of sides and a container of gravy. I think there's room for a small bottle of wine, too!:yahoo::yahoo:

Saffron Paule Marrot Pallenberg Satchel because my Carrot/Pumpkin soup has a hint of saffron

(and this bag can totally be stuffed with all I need to take with me to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade..including snacks!)

Grape Shine Trophy because I'm also serving stuffed, roasted breast of veal and an assortment of red and white wines to go with Turkey and Veal.
(Eisswein if I can get it for dessert)

Blueberry
anything..Havana, Lorca, Sloane, Sonia, Trophy..self explanatory!

Olive Biblio..Tappenade appetizer, Middle Eastern/Italian Antipasto tray, very very dirty Martinis.

OK..I'll let someone else play. I'm totally hogging the court.

I love this thread, Jenni! :yahoo:

Not a bag, but how about ramone cuffs bundled like tamales? Nothing says Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years to me like tamales! Could even wrap them in corn husks!

Bittersweet Gaza and oh...anything..dessert-wise..or used in Mole Roasted or Grilled Turkey with poblano gravy..

plus..it's from washed lamb...so two mains instead of one..LOL.

Now for the vegetarians..Shiitake Suede Burke and Aubergine Tobias and pecan and truffle oil infused brown rice pilaf (thank you Karmen darling) and...more tomorrow..