HH at Eskell in Chicago this Weekend

piky1

O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
Did anyone in the Chicago area get the email about HH being at Eskell on Milwaukee this weekend? Would it be worth going?

Join us at Eskell 1509 N. Milwaukee Ave. on Saturday March 6th from 11-6 and Sunday March 7th from 12-4 for the 4th annual multi boutique shopping event. Eskell, Tangerine, In God We Trust, Hayden-Harnett, and Le Dress will all team up and offer from 40-70% off all merchandise. Come and see what deals are to be had and of course there will be music and drinks to make your shopping event even more enjoyable. See you this weekend!

It might be worth going if there is something from Fall 2009 season you want. I'm imaging that they have lots of franklins, newmans, lilys, indexer wallets.... There might be some hidden jems tho. Like CUFFS!

I wish I could go.

Attachments

• HHSP10-cheapthrills.jpg
    HHSP10-cheapthrills.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 62
I wish I didn't have obligations this weekend. I would love to road trip it to Chicago.

I need to get there anyway to visit my great aunt & uncle (90 & 91 yrs. old!!!).

If I hear they had a ginger Celina I swear I'm going to scream loud enough to be heard in Chicago...just in case it happens everyone will know what that horrific sound is.

I called Eskell. They items are not there yet but they are expecting bags and leather accessories (I asked about cuffs specifically and she did not know). Pretty sure that I will end up going. Will let everyone know what I find. Trying not to raise my hopes up since HH has broken my heart many times recently.

Look forward to the screams if a Ginger Celina magically appears!

Man, I wish I could go to this. I actually checked the prices for a flight. I'll just have to hear the reports.

ETA: If I hear there was a Grape Shine Ramone, I'll be the one screaming.:wtf: