O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
The annual Thankful Sale has started

attachment.php

Attachments

• Thankful-Sale-Start-VIP.jpg.pagespeed.ce.9HbRlHJksY.jpg
    Thankful-Sale-Start-VIP.jpg.pagespeed.ce.9HbRlHJksY.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 435
I finally took the plunge on the Sapphire Metallic Bowery that I've had my eye on for months. I also got a dopp kit for my dad for Xmas and a few smalls for random gifts. Did anyone else get anything?

Yes!! Got a bunch of smalls as gifts (Bardot pouches, carryalls). I'm contemplating a second order which would include a goodie or two for myself. The 50% on 4 items would sort of put a bag within reach and I've been dying for something in oxblood ... also the sapphire Lorca and that Conrad. Thinking, thinking ...

Any love for the oxblood Sandrine satchel? It might be a little too-smallish but I can't tell. The leather looks totally yummy and I love the hinge hardware. Oxblood Wyeth -- swoon -- still more $$ than I'm comfortable spending now, right after we blew almost $3200 on a badly needed new iMac. And I don't NEED a third Wyeth. Do I???

I emailed them yesterday to ask about order status, haven't heard back yet. Getting anxious, two of the items are gifts for my sister in law's b-day next week.

Just got part of my order. That mason case was crossed off my invoice, and 2 pieces was written on it. I ordered the aqua cobra Havana, mason card case, spider web scarf, and a cuff. Received the scarf last week, the bag and cuff this week, hopefully will get the card case soon. A bit miffed with the time to ship,and how piecemeal shipping has been. I do think that the aqua cobra is a lovely color.

I hope everything works out for you Rubycat!!! I haven't got my Thankful sale order yet but I did get a shipping notice. The pilot I ordered from the Awesome50 sale arrived on Tuesday - exactly a week after I got the email saying it was on the way. (It shipped from Cali and I'm in NY.)

Good news-bad news on my Thankful sale orders. The good news is that they've arrived and everything was packed up beautifully. The bad news is that both shipments had an error. I didn't receive an aqua Bardot pouch from the first order, and in the second, a black/rose gold Ramone arrived when I ordered a black/two-tone. Both were going to be xmas gifts so I'll be scrambling a bit ( just on the Ramone, really. The Bardot would have been a little add-on for my sister's present). The rose gold is nice but very probably not to my giftee's taste (it's very bright/shiny). I've emailed CS - just this morning about the Ramone, a couple days ago about the Bardot. I'll make time to call if I don't hear back soon.