HH Annual Thankful Sale

rubycat

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
Good news-bad news on my Thankful sale orders. The good news is that they've arrived and everything was packed up beautifully. The bad news is that both shipments had an error. I didn't receive an aqua Bardot pouch from the first order, and in the second, a black/rose gold Ramone arrived when I ordered a black/two-tone. Both were going to be xmas gifts so I'll be scrambling a bit ( just on the Ramone, really. The Bardot would have been a little add-on for my sister's present). The rose gold is nice but very probably not to my giftee's taste (it's very bright/shiny). I've emailed CS - just this morning about the Ramone, a couple days ago about the Bardot. I'll make time to call if I don't hear back soon.

So sorry your order was messed up! Mine was as well, but they sent an email saying they would make it right.

ginamae

O.G.
May 30, 2008
My order was short one item and the packing list said 3 pieces (I ordered 4)...i only received 1 shipping notice and I emailed cs 2 days ago about the missing item and haven't heard anything yet... Hope it shows up soon!!

nomoreroom

Aug 26, 2007
Great to hear Rubycat! And i hope everything works out for you, ginamae. My order with the missing Bardot pouch had all four things listed on the packing slip. They just forgot to Put one in the box. With the second order, someone just pulled the wrong Ramone from storage, or something like that. Maybe they're still ironing out kinks with this west coast fulfillment center. I don't know when they started shipping from there. Everything I bought last season was from the sample sale.

rubycat

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
Well, they never did correct my cuff situation. I ordered stone, received snak, was told weeks later they had sold out(smh). Asked for oxblood instead, sent the snake back and nothing. Have not received the oxblood cuff, or any further communication.