I got the anthracite maxi twiggy and papyrus day from Erica! Strongly recommend her for everything, beautiful bags, efficient service!

7cc4b522.jpg

considering buying from hg bags... feeling somewhat nervous about it regardless of the good feedback. In the past I've heard things about them selling fakes and I'm trying to wrap my head around the selection she has, it almost seems to good to be true. If someone has some more information, good or bad, please let me know!

Thanks!

considering buying from hg bags... feeling somewhat nervous about it regardless of the good feedback. In the past I've heard things about them selling fakes and I'm trying to wrap my head around the selection she has, it almost seems to good to be true. If someone has some more information, good or bad, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hi Craee! Her bags are authentic. I've bought two balenciagas from her and the entire experience was great. Descriptions were accurate and she ships super fast. You can check out the bal forum for more recommendations.
Oh, she also has a facebook page where she posts coupon codes occasionally! :biggrin: