HG on its way!!! Doing Happy Dance!!!

so, i received my bag today and i was SOOOOO excited! but then i opened the box and took it out and ... my breath just wasn't taken away. i didn't get the flutter in my heart. and so, i am giving her back.

i had ordered a 2007 Tomato Step from bagpassion, and I had been on a quest to secure something in this color and the chevre leather. for some reason, i didn't think the Step was THAT boxy but when I look at it, it just has too much structure for me. i emailed bagpassion to start the returns process and am sending her back tomorrow. i hope that goes well!

and now... on to find my HG for real! stay tuned! ;)

so, i received my bag today and i was SOOOOO excited! but then i opened the box and took it out and ... my breath just wasn't taken away. i didn't get the flutter in my heart. and so, i am giving her back.

i had ordered a 2007 Tomato Step from bagpassion, and I had been on a quest to secure something in this color and the chevre leather. for some reason, i didn't think the Step was THAT boxy but when I look at it, it just has too much structure for me. i emailed bagpassion to start the returns process and am sending her back tomorrow. i hope that goes well!

and now... on to find my HG for real! stay tuned! ;)

Aww, so sorry it wasn't what you wished for. Hopefully you have more luck with your next purchase :graucho: