HG on its way!!! Doing Happy Dance!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I was delighted to receive an GCH City Outremer for X-mas (:nuts: thanks, DBF!) and love it sooooo much that... I caved and bought myself my HG Bal. :yahoo: I will do a reveal once it gets here -- I am so excited I have no idea how I will get any sleep in the coming days! The color, the style, the smoosh :yahoo:

You ladies have sucked me into the black hole of delicious Bal bags -- and i LOVE IT :P

2. Congrats! Love Outremer. Can't wait for your reveal.

3. Thank you! I'm a reveal virgin ;) I'm hoping it'll get here by this weekend!

4. ooh congrats on your second bal! :yahoo:

I hope it arrives really quickly for you, can't wait for the reveal!:smile:

5. Congrats, I am loving the Outremer color.

6. Congratulations!!! Hurry so we can sneak a peek!

7. :welcome2: to the world of Balenciaga.......and I can't wait to see your HG :yahoo:

8. Congrats! I can't wait to see your Outremer City.
    Outremer is fantastic in any style!

9. [​IMG]

10. congrats!! what a stunning color!!! can't wait to see the pics!

11. Congrats!! Please post pictures when you get it!~ :woohoo:

12. Congrats! This is how it starts!

13. congrats, cant wait to see pics

14. thanks all! no kidding about this being an addiction -- now i want more more MORE. i am patiently waiting for my HG to get here (i am driving my post office guys nuts). in the meantime, here are my shots of my first Bal love: the GCH City in Outremer! :yahoo:

i love her because she looks a different color in every light: she can be a dark moody blue, a violet-tinged blue, a turquoise-y blue, royal blue! i look at her throughout the day and it's amazing -- so saturated and smooshy. it's dark out today so she's in her mysterious mode. :graucho: LOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE :nuts:

Attached Files:

15. miumiufiend - I love it!!! Outremer is the color to get this season, it's so beautiful! And I can't wait to see your pics of your new HG:popcorn: