HG is here, I'm feeling blue!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love your Indigo Blake ! Gorgeous !!

2. pretty color! :love: and pretty lil daughter!

3. Thanks handbaglover1973 & indi3r4!

4. I love your Indigo Blake. Beautiful :drool:. And your kids did a great job. They are too cute.

5. Your indigo Blake is fantastic!! It's so classy and gorgeous.

6. how cute is your daughter! shes all smiles because she knows that eventually, she is going to inherit mommys bag collection :smile:

that blake is gorgeous. that color combo/red stitching is TDF!

7. your bag is beautiful! i used to own an indigo blake. your pictures are making me miss her!

8. Great choice! And your kiddos are darling!

9. Thanks Lakritze, JAP4life, tadpolenyc, Sweetpea83 for the compliments on the bag & the kids.

tuffcookie - I justify all the MJ purse purchasing by convincing myself and DH that it's for my daughter. Then DH can't really say no.... :nuts:

10. ^Ooh...I like that angle! I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to convince DH I need a F/W08 bag. But first I have to figure out how to decide on just one! I'm loving so many of them!! :sweatdrop:

11. I am literally sitting here showing purses to my hubby. I start w/ things that are WAY impossible (like several Chanels I've shown him) then show him the Faridah in elderberry. Hopefully, by the time I get to the Faridah, he thinks it's a bargin! :graucho:

12. Congratulations! Your kids are TOO cute...

13. ^ Thanks, dear!

14. beautiful bag :smile:

15. Thanks lovekooba! I can't wait to carry it this fall!