HG is here, I'm feeling blue!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love it!! :heart: That color is TFD!

2. Congrats, what an amazing bag, and great models!!

3. :nogood: no blinking here! Love the story about your son! Confident boys are just as important as confident girls! :yes:

4. Thanks for the kind comment sweetart, jennytalula, baglover1973, lanechange84, HmMmluvthatbag, Irishmommy, secret_shopper, & corrina! ;)

5. aww your kids are so cute!! LOVE that blake color! it is absolutely gorgeous. congrats!

6. Yay congrats! She looks great:heart:

I can totally relate right now to finding that special HG Blake, your feeling blue, I'm feeling rosy red;)

7. So, so gorgeous! Fabulous pictures too! Congrats on a great bag!

8. great color! you've got 3 cutie pies there!

9. fab bag! your kids are sooo cute, they make great models!!

10. Sooo gorgeous, congrats!!

And the kiddos are way too cute! :yes:

11. The bag does looks look like it's in great condition - wow! And your kids are adorable modeling for Mommy LOL.

12. Absolutely beautiful! Nothing like a little Indigo to make toward a great collection!

13. :shame: You are all so sweet!

Thanks MJDaisy, spaceyjacy, Grace123, redskater, grace7, l:heart:MJ, rachieface, & thithi!

So glad I could share this w/ my MJ crew!

14. Congrats, A! :woohoo: I'm so happy for you that it worked out and your kids are great models! :nuts:

15. Thanks, my models work for cheap!

Thanks also for letting me know about this beauty, that's the best part about the PF, everyone helps each other out! :tup: