HG bag problem what should I do?

jp23

jeska2333
O.G.
Jan 6, 2012
I have an opportunity to trade one of my bags for a new one but not just anyone sbs cookie in oak my dream bag! Here is my keepers

Alexa OS Chocolate
Alexa oak
Alexa creamy pink
Alexa valentines w/ matching pouch
Alexa zig zag
Alexa blush
Cecily with flower black
Cecily with flower mint
Suffolk small ginger
Dorset teddy tiger fur
Black bayswater
Slate blue del Rey

I'm thinking the slate blue del try it the bayswater. Though I still do carry both I feel like they are my two least favorite. I don't use my bayswater so much because whenever I want to carry a black bag I use my zig zag or my celine trapeze though it is handy and classic. But also easy to find if I have regrets.

My slate blue bag I love looking at but I feel like it doesn't look good on me all the time I love the color and shape! I recently traded my deer brown del Rey too but I think it's a bag that's harder to find if I get regrets!

Or should I just not trade for the cookie? Lol would love some advice thanks ladies!

Agreed with DaisyW: if the Cookie is your HG bag, I would also trade in the Bayswater. The Bayswater IS iconic, but also easier to replace if you get seller's regret.
Will you show us the Cookie if and when you get it?

To be honest, I'd trade the dorset tiger because I simply don't like it :biggrin:

But I have to agree with the other ladies, you can get a bayswaster anytime. And if you have the opportunity to get your hands on your HG bag, do it! I gues the sbs cookie in oak would suit you very well and complement your style (been stalking your instagram...I confess...)

xx Stephanie

Agree to trade the black Bayswater.....they are not rare and you choose other black bags to use instead.

If the oak cookie SBS is your HG bag, don't let it pass by! :biggrin:

Sounds like you won't rest until you get the cookie SBS... so black Bays is replaceable anytime, slate blue Del Rey less so, but they do pop up on eBay and other sites sometimes (prices don't seem too bad)... but will you use the Del Rey, or are there other bags out there (in addition to the cookie SBS) that you'd rather have?