~~heychar's small piece of Graffiti~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. love it congrats...get well soon :smile:

2. Congrats, enjoy!

3. great modeling pics... feel better soon :flowers:

4. gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

5. I love it!!!!! Great choice.

6. Thankyou you all for the congrats and the get well boosts, love ya'll :love:

princesselektra- Yes i've tried it on just about every which way I can think off lol i'll try add some more pics tomorrow, my 7 year old took the model pic he got bored waiting around for me to finish messing with it and didn't want to take any more, he had a snowy day off school I think I was interrupting his snow ball fight schedule lol

starr_shenell Not sure on the length, but yes it is the sarong, I think it's a great price for all its possible uses!

7. Congrats it really looks great on you, I hope you start feeling better!

8. Congrats....I think you do more wonders for it than the item itself... you make it look fab!

9. wowww! congrats~ You have officially made me seriously consider purchasing one as well! :tup: hahaha

10. I love it! Congrats!

11. Super pretty!

12. Congrats!!!

13. AAaaaah damn, I want one. That would look great with a plain white tee and skinny jeans for work.

We'll see if it's still available at the Saint Louis store. How tall are you if I may ask? Petite girls... do you feel like it's too long or too much fabric?

14. I'm not a huge fan of green but you really make me want to reconsider after your modeling shot. Congrats, you look great!!

Annette

15. gorgeous, congrats!