Hey Y'all... Question Regarding: (Magnificent Desolation)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey y'all...

I've missed you guys SO much! I am so sorry I haven't been around... but I've been busy with work and getting school together.

I was invited to my first official Louis Vuitton Party at the Boston (Copley Place) boutique "Magnificent Desolation." Was that an important get together? I couldn't attend because I had work during the hours of the party. I didn't understand why they scheduled a party for a Tuesday afternoon, but because I didn't attend will I not get invited to future parties? Did me getting an invitation to the flagship store's party, signify my VIC status?

Sorry for all of the questions... just really curious and any input will be greatly appreciated.

THANKS... LOVE YOU ALL and miss you ALL so much! :biggrin:

2. i attended that event. made an excuse ...er... lied... *cough* *cough* that i had doctor appointment. it was book-signing event where u purchased a book written by buzz aldrin and let him sign it. that's all. it's a social event meaning there were refreshments. it was fun. sorry u missed it.

3. I think that they will invite you to other parties in the future. Don't sweat it.

4. it's no biggie