Hey, what R U wearing with that MJ?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. pg (sorry I always want to type tips, it's a brand of tea in the UK), thanks for the link, shoes are really cute, but still too high, I'm not good in heals lol.

Joke - you look great in both pics, the mayfair looks really great with the jacket.

Diana - the sophia looks perfect with your outfit.

spitfire - nice trench & love the stella,

2. Everyones outfits and bags look so great!

3. Great outfit! :tup: Especially love that yellow sweater.

4. haha kinda off topic but joke where did you get that leather jacket?? it's hotttttttt.

5. Wowza! Everyone looks amazing!

6. spitfire - love the outfit! (and the stella, of course)!

7. [​IMG]

Sorry the picture is not that great. I"m in the midst of moving; things are crazy. This is a French Connection dress very cute and comfortable along with Casadei thong sandals.

8. This is such a great thread idea! Each and every one of you looks adorable! Love the outfits, and everyone's style and use of color!

9. Southern Belle: you look so casual chic!!!

10. i only own 1 MBMJ bag but here goes. :-P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. PGhandbag - I :heart: how spunky you look in your outfits!!!! ^^ That is my favorite look!!!

12. Thank you. I have a bunch of these dresses for the summer. It will be so darn hot and I just really want to look relaxed and pretty and of course be comfortable.

13. Very cute...

I love the metallic jacket and heels in the second picture. They really make the bag pop.

14. I love those outfits! I wish my high school teachers dressed like that and carried MJ bags! The best I ever see is Coach... :tdown:
    Oh well maybe I will have more fashionable profs in college.

15. gorgeous bags and outfits everyone!

pgdhandbag - i agree with meetmeatthemall. ive never had a teacher so stylish! i would be motivated to go to class just to see what bag you were carrying!

southern belle - i love the bag! the color is gorgeous

everyone looks awesome!