Hey, what R U wearing with that MJ?

I wore my Firebird Crossbody this week and my first MISSONI winter scarf :love:
It is so versatile it can go with many outfits. Thank you JJ, my scarf fairy :hugs: It is so beautiful, I have so many compliments.

Attachments

• Modelling 038.jpg
    Modelling 038.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 605
  • Modelling 037b.png
    Modelling 037b.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 612
It is so versatile it can go with many outfits. Thank you JJ, my scarf fairy :hugs: It is so beautiful, I have so many compliments.

:nuts: you look great! That scarf is the perfect match for what you're wearing (and the Firebird ain't too shabby either!;)) I'm so happy for you - believe me, anytime, it was my pleasure!:hugs:

You look great! That Missoni scarf is so beautiful! I love the bag and everything about your outfit! If you don't mind me asking, where are you located that it is cold enough to wear boots and tights? I love, love, LOVE summer, but it is so humid here! Send me a little cool-ness, please? :P

Isn't beautiful? JJ helped me to get it from Gilt. The Firebird is an old bag but I love it. The crossbody bags are my favourite at the moment.

I am in Melbourne - Australia. It has been really cold and wet. It was about 3 week ago we had the coldest & soggiest in June 2012 in 19 years!! I get cold very easily, I wear tights and boots even in winter :weird: OK sending some cool-ness your way. Where are you located preppy?

You look great! That Missoni scarf is so beautiful! I love the bag and everything about your outfit! If you don't mind me asking, where are you located that it is cold enough to wear boots and tights? I love, love, LOVE summer, but it is so humid here! Send me a little cool-ness, please? :P

Isn't beautiful? JJ helped me to get it from Gilt. The Firebird is an old bag but I love it. The crossbody bags are my favourite at the moment.

I am in Melbourne - Australia. It has been really cold and wet. It was about 3 week ago we had the coldest & soggiest in June 2012 in 19 years!! I get cold very easily, I wear tights and boots even in winter :weird: OK sending some cool-ness your way. Where are you located preppy?

Awww JJ is such a good friend!! I am in Baltimore, MD on the east coast of the United States (about an hour outside of Washington, DC and 2 hours south of New York City!) This is going to sounds like such a silly question, but are there Koalas in Melbourne?! If there are, can you send me one of those too????
:graucho:

Yes she is. If you hang out long enough you will meet a lot of wonderful people on here :smile:
No there are no koalas in Melbourne :lol: however if you go to national parks you will see a lot of them in their natural habitat.
Don't have a koala to send you, how about a Kangaroo and her joey?

Awww JJ is such a good friend!! I am in Baltimore, MD on the east coast of the United States (about an hour outside of Washington, DC and 2 hours south of New York City!) This is going to sounds like such a silly question, but are there Koalas in Melbourne?! If there are, can you send me one of those too????
:graucho:

Attachments

• Kangaroo & joey 3.jpg
    Kangaroo & joey 3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 495
Yes she is. If you hang out long enough you will meet a lot of wonderful people on here :smile:
No there are no koalas in Melbourne :lol: however if you go to national parks you will see a lot of them in their natural habitat.
Don't have a koala to send you, how about a Kangaroo and her joey?

Oh my gosh YES!!! I will DEFINITELY take one Mama Roo and baby Joey!!! They are so cute!!!!!! Charlie my pup is small- I wonder if he could fit in her pouch too!? I shall be eagerly awaiting their arrival! Off to Whole Foods now to stock up on kangaroo food!