Hey, what R U wearing with that MJ?

You look super cute Quynh~~

Going shopping this past weekend wearing my F21 dress, Tory Burch sandals, and MbMJ Karlie.
dress.jpg

Preppy love your thompson. It looks so fun & refreshing. The bags adds a huge dose of happiness to my cold, grey & wet day here in. Thanks for posting.
BTW loove your J Brand skinny jeans. I am a huge fan of J Brand jeans :love:

photo.jpg

This is pretty much me- in a nutshell!
- JBrand jeans
- Jack Rogers
- Diet Coke tee by Junkfood
- Diet Coke in hand (silver can ONLY)
- YSL Arty Ring
- MJ Thompson satchel

Preppy love your thompson. It looks so fun & refreshing. The bags adds a huge dose of happiness to my cold, grey & wet day here in. Thanks for posting.
BTW loove your J Brand skinny jeans. I am a huge fan of J Brand jeans :love:

Thanks, girly! It has been super grey where I am too this week so hopefully some real sun comes out soon! J Brands are my hands down fave! Great minds think alike :hugs:!! There are some really cute colored ones on haute-look right now- Must. Resist!

OMG I love everything about this outfit! Love how the grey Rio looks with the pink/coral in your dress and those heels are smokin!!! The Target near me never has any of the cute stuff. So jealous!

JJ, you look stunning!
Thank you both! :smile:
Preppy - I stopped checking out the stores cuz I can never find what I want, and now when I really want something, I make sure to order online when it first comes out!

iluv, you look beautiful.
What do you think about the shoes? Do you love them? Like them? Glad you got them? I always want a pair but haven't gotten the courage to shell out the dough for them yet. :P
Thanks Nas!:hugs:
I love the Tributes! This is actually my second pair - I found my first pair at TJMaxx, believe it or not, and I just bought these when Saks marked them down. They're really comfortable I'm hoping to find a pair of the lower heeled ones now! You should really try them - I bet'cha you'd fall in love with them!:graucho:

My favourite dress & cardigan!! You look stunning. I love everything and the YSL tributes are killers :drool:
Thank you for sharing JJ. Hopefully it won't rain this weekend so hubby can take some pics for me, so I can share too :smile:

Thank you MAB!:hugs:
I actually thought of you when I took the pics!
Have you worn your new scarf yet? I can't wait to see it!

Last edited:
I carried the Rio again last night - with another dress from Target (this one from the Jason Wu collection) & my other pair of Tributes!

Attachments

• image-2738796227.jpg
    image-2738796227.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 585
  • image-2386812554.jpg
    image-2386812554.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
I carried the Rio again last night - with another dress from Target (this one from the Jason Wu collection) & my other pair of Tributes!

Another great outfit! You do an awesome job of mixing "high and low" priced pieces- seriously looks like an outfit you'd see in Town and Country magazine or something! Have I mentioned how much I love those Tributes?!

Love this dress, you looks so stylish. Your Rio is so versatile and those Tributes are TDF :loveeyes:
Yes I have been wearing the scarf a lot, weather has been really wet :rain::rain: Hubby said he will take pics when the weather is nice. Sorry for the delay in posting pictures.
I am hoping to have a couple more in the near future. If you ever see them again please let me know. Thank you in advance :flowers: