Hey, what R U wearing with that MJ?

Glad you still like MJ bag JJ! Your Rio is stunning, silver hardware is way to go. MJ jacket and that Missioni scarf is TDF. I have been wanting a mission scarf forever but they are so expensive here. There was one that I really like on Ebay a while back and I was outbided last minute :pout: If you ever get tired of your scarf you know who to send it to ;) :drool:
Good to see your post :hugs:
Thank you MAB!:hugs:
I've had my eye on this Rio for the longest time (I think I saw it for the first time around Thanksgiving!) and came close to buying it so many times, but I'm glad I waited though cuz it was part of Kiki's big Mothers Day sale, so I got it for half price! I love the combination of grey leather & silver hardware & I've always been a fan of the Rio.

Thanks re: the scarf! I actually lucked out and found it at TJMaxx! I loved the colors in it and it's so lightweight & perfect for summer! I actually saw these same scarves on one of the flash sale sites, but I can't remember which one (Gilt? Ideeli? Rue LaLa? One of those!)

Hi guys!
I know its been a while, but I got a new MJ (after a pretty long dry spell!) & carried it to work Fri nite!

With my new Grey Rio (w/silver HW!), I wore my MJ Cutaway Leather Jacket and . . .

James Perse Tshirt
C&C California Maxi Skirt
Missoni Scarf
Simply Vera Wang for Kohl's Espadrilles

Love the grey and silver HW combo. Nice outfit too esp the MJ leather jacket. :smile:

super cute lj and jj! everyone is so stylish!

Thanks IG!

iluvmybags said:
Hi guys!
I know its been a while, but I got a new MJ (after a pretty long dry spell!) & carried it to work Fri nite!

With my new Grey Rio (w/silver HW!), I wore my MJ Cutaway Leather Jacket and . . .

James Perse Tshirt
C&C California Maxi Skirt
Missoni Scarf
Simply Vera Wang for Kohl's Espadrilles

Love the grey rio with the silver hw! And the leather jacket is tdf!!!

Thank you MAB!:hugs:
I've had my eye on this Rio for the longest time (I think I saw it for the first time around Thanksgiving!) and came close to buying it so many times, but I'm glad I waited though cuz it was part of Kiki's big Mothers Day sale, so I got it for half price! I love the combination of grey leather & silver hardware & I've always been a fan of the Rio.

Thanks re: the scarf! I actually lucked out and found it at TJMaxx! I loved the colors in it and it's so lightweight & perfect for summer! I actually saw these same scarves on one of the flash sale sites, but I can't remember which one (Gilt? Ideeli? Rue LaLa? One of those!)
a-ha! you're the one who got the grey rio! one of my best friends ordered it, along with the mini black stam, but they contacted her afterwards to let her know they didn't have the grey rio anymore. congrats on a gorgeous bag! you wear it so well. i love seeing your outfits. :smile:

btw, any modeling pics of the bal tempete jacket? :graucho:

Great outfit, luvmybags! I love the juxtaposition between the flowy maxi skirt and "tough" leather jacket and of course, the Rio is beautiful!

I wish the TJMaxx near me had good stuff. Maybe one day!

super cute lj and jj! everyone is so stylish!

Love the grey and silver HW combo. Nice outfit too esp the MJ leather jacket. :smile:

Thanks IG!

Love the grey rio with the silver hw! And the leather jacket is tdf!!!
Thanks everyone!:heart:
I bought that skirt a while ago and have been dying for the weather to get warmer so that I could wear it! It was in the 80s last Friday, so I knew exactly what I was going to wear that day!
And I'm sure it's not the last you'll see of my MJ leather(s) - now that it's warming up, I will probably be wearing them a lot!

a-ha! you're the one who got the grey rio! one of my best friends ordered it, along with the mini black stam, but they contacted her afterwards to let her know they didn't have the grey rio anymore. congrats on a gorgeous bag! you wear it so well. i love seeing your outfits. :smile:

btw, any modeling pics of the bal tempete jacket? :graucho:
thanks Thunder!:hbeat:
I'm sorry about your friend! I didn't know they only had one - as soon as I saw the sale list posted, I shot Kiki a message and told her that I wanted the Rio and to please put it aside for me! I called her first thing in the am and bought it! I've had my eye on it all season, and was just waiting for one of Kiki's big sales! (I had actually came *this* close to buying it from Saks a week earlier during F&F, but then I found out that MJ was excluded from the sale)

Ah, you know about my "other" leather jackets!;)
There are some pics of my Tempete Balenciaga here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/bal-moto-jacket-pictures-and-chat-659019-646.html#post21727880
I'm thoroughly hooked on Balenciaga jackets and foresee another addiction! (altho I think my next leather jacket may be a Rick Owens!) :graucho:

Last edited:
thanks Thunder!:hbeat:
I'm sorry about your friend! I didn't know they only had one - as soon as I saw the sale list posted, I shot Kiki a message and told her that I wanted the Rio and to please put it aside for me! I called her first thing in the am and bought it! I've had my eye on it all season, and was just waiting for one of Kiki's big sales! (I had actually came *this* close to buying it from Saks a week earlier during F&F, but then I found out that MJ was excluded from the sale)

Ah, you know about my "other" leather jackets!;)
There are some pics of my Tempete Balenciaga here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/bal-moto-jacket-pictures-and-chat-659019-646.html#post21727880
I'm thoroughly hooked on Balenciaga jackets and foresee another addiction! (altho I think my next leather jacket may be a Rick Owens!) :graucho:
no worries! i don't know if they only had 1. i just know she ordered it, and was told they didn't have it anymore. she ended up getting the XL baroque instead, plus the mini stam in black w/ nickel HW. so she's enjoying her new bags. :P

sigh. i LOVE your bal tempete jacket. i really like the ardoise as well, but hg didn't have my size anymore. too bad!

Glad you still like MJ bag JJ! Your Rio is stunning, silver hardware is way to go. MJ jacket and that Missioni scarf is TDF. I have been wanting a mission scarf forever but they are so expensive here. There was one that I really like on Ebay a while back and I was outbided last minute :pout: If you ever get tired of your scarf you know who to send it to ;) :drool:
Good to see your post :hugs:

FYI - the same scarf I was wearing is on Beyond the Rack for $79
http://www.beyondtherack.com/event/sku/26059/MISI4VIP0126BKW?filter[size]=&sortBy=&category=
They have other colors to choose from too

I am not a member and I need an invitation code to join?? Also it seems like Beyond the rack only ships to US & Canada :hysteric: That is a GOOD DAMN PRICE too. I want that scarf :drool: Do you think it would let me pay with an Aussie CC and have it send to someone in the US?
shoot, i don't know about the other sites' shipping restrictions, but i've seen missoni scarves on gilt, BTR, ideeli and maybe haute look too? it's not uncommon to find them on one of those deal sites. i'll keep my eyes open for you, MAB!

shoot, i don't know about the other sites' shipping restrictions, but i've seen missoni scarves on gilt, BTR, ideeli and maybe haute look too? it's not uncommon to find them on one of those deal sites. i'll keep my eyes open for you, MAB!

Thank you thunder :heart: A scarf fairy had helped me to purchase my First Missoni scarf :happydance: Will post modelling pics when it gets here

IMG_1176.jpg

Black Small Single with H&M shirt & Garage jeans.