hey Tod's girls, check it out!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wooooooooooooo it's ABOUT TIME they give me a site to drool off of damnit!

Tod's is COMPLETELY out of my price range, but a dream designer to own none the less. i love their work.

TODAY i got an email notifying me of their site now being open! WOOHOO!

there's even a sneak peek to next season if you can find it ;)

just figured i'd let you chickas know!

http://www.tods.com/Site/index,mkt,en-US.html

oh yeah and IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH TOD'S yeesh!

enjoy!

2. A Tods bag is on my wish list also. Great site, thanks for posting!

3. Ooooh, neato, you can view how they handmake their loafers! That is so cool! I usually don't look at Tod's bags, but I really loved that Boomerang bag they came out with recently.

4. Thanks for sharing this info with us. I buy Tod's only at an outlet. Specifically, the Woodbury Common outlet, outside of New York. I've gotten some great buys there. One day you will own a Tod's and it will be sooner than you think.

5. Love Tod's:heart: Saw the red gator loafers and thought, ok, somebody's added a zero by mistake...,but no, they are $4500:nuts: Think I will have to give them a miss...

Thanks for posting this, Bliss, they sent me this email too, but I couldn't open the site...