Hey South Central ladies! Wanna MEET UP in TEXAS? DFW? Austin?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Anyone live in the San Antonio/Austin area that would want to get together for our own little CL outting? I know we have a lot of ladies here from Dallas but what about the SAT/Austin area?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in College Station, so Austin would be better since it's closer to me. But depends on the day and time, I could go down to SAT, so that I can give myself an excuse to shop at the Prime Outle :P

Now if only you wanted to do something in Dallas! Yep, you are right. There are a few of us on here from DFW and lots on here from Houston as well... Northpark in Dallas would make for a great meet up! :smile:

Cara

There have been a few of us talking intermittently about getting together in the North Texas / DFW area for a while, so I thought I would stick it out there. I would be glad to help coordinate. Phantom of the Opera is getting ready to start for the Dallas Summer Musicals. We could roam North Park and then jet over to Sebastians and/or Stanley Korshak to do some shopping. The McKinney area and Knox Henderson area are nice areas to meetup. There are lots of areas to do things, but Northpark has Neimans, Nordstroms, and Barneys. From there it is a quick drive to the Crescent area for Stanley Korshak or Sebastians (also carry Herve Leger) at Snider Plaza near SMU. Not as many places as some other cities for CL shopping, but a nice central meeting place and easy to get around in.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Phantom start 2/17 and goes for a month if anyone wanted to do that at night. I had even tempted Speedah to get her to DFW with a day out at the track in my car! LoL That way she could teach me to drive it better... :smile:

Cara

I don't know how I missed this thread earlier, but I would LOVE to meet up in Austin or San Antonio. I'm in Austin so it's easier for me, but I bed San Antonio has a better selection. I've never even seen Loubies at the Saks in Austin... do they hide them?

If you set this up, I would bet that weekends are better, especially since some would be driving!

Okay-I have seen enough interest that I think we should do this THANG! Because San Antonio & Austin are fairly close and their selection is pretty decent, let's meet up in San Antonio! What do you ladies think? May 1st 2010??? Any takers?

Okay-I have seen enough interest that I think we should do this THANG! Because San Antonio & Austin are fairly close and their selection is pretty decent, let's meet up in San Antonio! What do you ladies think? May 1st 2010??? Any takers?

May 1 sounds great to me! Sometimes I have to work last minute when money calls (I'm in real estate) but I would LOVE a meet-up with some much-needed girl time shopping for some of my favorite things!

I had even tempted Speedah to get her to DFW with a day out at the track in my car! LoL That way she could teach me to drive it better... :smile:

Wait... there's another car racing CL lover on here! I may have to make it up to DFW sometime as well! I road race and autocross, my home track is in San Marcos (Harris Hill Road). Any other speed lovers?