Hey! QUESTION on sagging on floral Gucci Marmont bag! (Advice needed)

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
New York City
Hey guys!

I was wondering if I could get your opinion on bag I just bought! I am in love with the Gucci silk floral Marmont bags. I already own a green one in the medium size, but I was always sad that it didn't have any pink flowers on the front. I recently found a gorgeous one on Poshmark in the same medium size, with gorgeous pink flowers on the front, so I snatched it up. (If it works out, I will just sell the one I have)

My question is regarding the bottom of the bag. The seller says the bag is in LIKE NEW condition, and it looks excellent from the photos. But, I noticed the bottom was sagging in the photos. I asked the seller about it but got no response. The colors on the bag were too gorgeous to pass up so I bought it anyway.
Does anyone know how I can fix the sagging on the bottom? Would a purse organizer help? Has anyone dealt with this?

Thanks in advance! Photos attached!

Julie xo

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.33.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.33.34 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.33.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.33.53 AM.png

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Beautiful!

ITA with @HKsai , something's been swished on it.

If you can stuff carefully it or make a storage cushion to fit exactly and store upwards on a flat surface then it should become less 'saggy'. If you can find an insert/organiser that will also help and you can use them with both your bags.

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
New York City
Thank you guys so much, I hope it's not too bad in person, and that I can fix the sagging with stuffing and an organizer! Thanks again!!!

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
New York City
I would get an insert. For a softer fabric it is inevitable without an insert. I also think the sagging only happened because it was stored improperly. Something was squished on top.
I think you're right, I hope I can reverse it! Thanks so much!

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
New York City
Beautiful!

ITA with @HKsai , something's been swished on it.

If you can stuff carefully it or make a storage cushion to fit exactly and store upwards on a flat surface then it should become less 'saggy'. If you can find an insert/organiser that will also help and you can use them with both your bags.
Thank you! I love the colors! I hope I am able to fix it with an insert and stuffing, I will post an update when it arrives!