Hey, Oops, where's that chocolate ergo?

Here's mine....

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

So excited to see yours and how you will accessorize her.

Ha ha ha to my modelling pj pics!

Here you go, Donna! :tup:Some modeling pictures of my yummy chocolate ergo baby. My mirror is hideously dirty, guess I spend more time Coach hunting than I should. hehe It cost $151.99 + tax & a little gas money. I sure had a fun day driving there and getting it. :wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_2273 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2273 (Medium).JPG
    39 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2289 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2289 (Medium).JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2293 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2293 (Medium).JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 107
Here's some more pics of the choc. ergo plus some of my other stuff I collect.

Attachments

• IMG_2245 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2245 (Medium).JPG
    88 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2246 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2246 (Medium).JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2238 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2238 (Medium).JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2327 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2327 (Medium).JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 71
Sorry, donnalynn. I misread the title.. and after I posted I kept thinking "what does she mean oops, is there a mistake in the title." I finally figured it out but I posted anyway. SO SORRY!!!!

Some more pics...today was a dreamy coachy day for me...I dragged out all my coach and spent some quality coach time with coach babies. Here's a modeling pic with a bow tied on new chocolate ergo.

Attachments

• IMG_2234 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2234 (Medium).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2237 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2237 (Medium).JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2253 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2253 (Medium).JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2242 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2242 (Medium).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Sorry, donnalynn. I misread the title.. and after I posted I kept thinking "what does she mean oops, is there a mistake in the title." I finally figured it out but I posted anyway. SO SORRY!!!!
That's okay! I'm sure Donnalynn won't mind seeing more of this cute bag. I am Oops. hehe Yea, that's me. It's an oops that's not a mistake. LOL

That's okay! I'm sure Donnalynn won't mind seeing more of this cute bag. I am Oops. hehe Yea, that's me. It's an oops that's not a mistake. LOL

ha ha.. sorry!! You're definitely not a mistake! I think I'm just tired and saw chocolate ergo, then clicked and saw donna asking for pics. So I said sure and dug some up. Then I looked at the title again and.. duh! this thread is FOR oops! Ha ha .. sorry again donna and oops.

^^I was glad to see your bag and colorful accessories. I looked for red accessories today and couldn't seem to find any. I already have a full size brown Coach wallet so it matches this bag. yay!

Attachments

• IMG_2328 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2328 (Medium).JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: