Hey!! Let's see your *Sept/Oct*purchases!

I'm in :heart::heart::heart:
New to me, 08 Balenciaga Day in Rubisse. This beauty was bought from the Cannes store and hardly used by her previous owner. She's much brighter in the sunshine, super soft and light (and a little bit smelly... mildewy? I'm hoping it will go away soon).
This is my first Balenciaga bag, I've been admiring them for around 10 years.

View attachment 3486780

Love that red![emoji173]️ congrats!

Reactions: legyviel
New to me, 08 Balenciaga Day in Rubisse. This beauty was bought from the Cannes store and hardly used by her previous owner. She's much brighter in the sunshine, super soft and light (and a little bit smelly... mildewy? I'm hoping it will go away soon).

View attachment 3486780

It is a beauty!! :heart:

View attachment 3486780

This is so pretty! Congrats on a great first B.

Ooooh prettyy does the calfskin feel heavier than the lambskin?? [emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G920I using PurseForum mobile app

I have no clue i'm sorry! My only other bal city is a metallic edge and it's definitely lighter than the metallic edge. It's probably about the same if slightly heavier than the lambskin.