hey ladies :)

1. welcome the newest member of my bbag family::love: (there are no white marks on the bag - it's the effect of the flash)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yay! Congratulations Amour!

3. Congrats Nhelle, It's gorgeous and perfect, of course!!!

4. ^ [Picking up chin from floor] That's drop-dead gorgeous! Congrats.

5. oohh YAYYY!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    So now your caramel classique has a little sister ;)

6. thanks.......

7. WOW ..... congratulations Sweetie :flowers: !!! GOOOOOORGEOUS .... where did you find it ? I'm so happy you got your dream bag (or .... one of them ;)) :heart: !!!!

8. mom i got it from eBay!!!! you have to get 1 as well!!! this bag is gorgeous!!!:love: :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. very nice. I know what you mean though - it's hard shooting black bags. The reflection is very frustrating!
    Congrats!

10. Oh honey .... it's soo meant to be yours and I'm very happy with you :heart::love: !! You know .... I'll get some other dream bags next days .... ;):yahoo:

11. WOW what's the leather like then Nhelle? I want one too lol :roflmfao: :love: Congrats!

12. Yahooooo! Yippee!!! Congrats, it's a real beauty!

13. thanks ladies...it's such a gorgeous bag!! the leather is not as thick as the 2003 bags but it's so squishy and soft!!! and the long strap is fab!!!:lol: :roflmfao: :love:

14. I'm so happy for you! YAY! :smile:

15. trying on some stuffs on my new baby::roflmfao: :lol:

(mcqueen skull scarf)

[​IMG]

(monkey and hello kitty gem charms)

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice