Hey Ladies i'm introducing myself...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies[​IMG] heychar from LV sub forum here , I've lurked here for awhile been a bit shy maybe because I don't have many, I only have 4 pairs of CL's at the mo' Alti, VP's, ron ron's and newbie Declic's... hopefully I will indulge in more CL's in the future!

Here's my latest pair Navy suede Declic's,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if your squint your eyes lol' you can see my Brown Alti 140's

[​IMG]

2. Welcome!!! Your shoes and bag are TDF! ;)

3. Thankyou NerdyBirdy :hugs:

4. :welcome2:

You have great style! I love your whole outfit- coat, sunnies, tights, bag, and of course, the shoes! I'd love to see the rest of your CL's... I'm sure you'll be adding more to your collection with all the enablers in here :P

5. welcome, and i'll say the same, your shoes and bag go beautifully together!!!!

6. Love your shoes and bags heychar! Welcome to the CL addiction! :biggrin:

7. Welcome!

8. Thankyou ladies! yep I know I've been bitten by the CL bug now...:sweatdrop:

I didn't take pics of my other's as they have been worn the soles look a bit tragic! but I will add some in action shots when I get the chance!

9. welcome char! great collection thus far and I :heart: your Alma :biggrin:

10. Hi keychar! Love your navy declics :smile:

11. Hi heychar! Navy Declics are amazing! Can't wait to see your collection grow exponentially! :graucho:

12. Welcome!!! *waving*

13. Hi! :welcome2:

I love your pomme vernis!! it's my dream bag :drool: Fabulous!

14. welcome :smile::smile::smile:

& LOVE your brown Altis! love love love

15. welcome, heychar!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice