• Picture 2

• Picture 3

• Picture 4

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChristyR143

Really?
O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
Okay ladies...I'm bored with my hair and am wanting something different. I've asked my wonderful dh to help me decide, but he just won't give me a real straight answer...I think he thinks it's a trick question, LOL! So, I've always wanted to try a light to medium brown hair (my natural color is dark, as you can see in my avatar) and I did one of those virtual makeover things to get an idea of a color. The pictures of the prospective colors are all fairly similar, but a good representation of what I'd like to achieve. Oh, and please disregard the actual hairstyle itself.

Honest opinions, please!!

Here's a bigger one of my avatar
Christy1.jpg

jessicabielhair.jpg

kellykrugerhair.jpg

lightbrown.jpg

Last edited:
I really like you as a brunette, however IMHO, go for it. It's only hair. You'll never know until you try it and you can always go back to a brunette if you don't really like it. Good luck with your decision!

I like you as a brunette! It looks fantastic with your skin tone!!!

Brown hair makes your completion pop and look really bright with the contrast between your skin tone and your hair.

Maybe instead of going blond, you could get highlights? I would suggest some burgundy or copper highlights. I think highlights in the auburn family would look great on your. If you want to go lighter, maybe get some brown highlights that are tad lighter than your natural hair color.

But if your heart is truly set on going blond above all else, go to a salon and have them do it.

If you don't like it you could always dye it back to dark brown.

I hope that helps! :yes:

i like the first one as well! but if you really want to spruce it up a bit, why don't you try highlights? rather than coloring your whole head? i think your brunette locks are a keeper!

Your brunette hair is perfect for u...u look AMAZING!

but if u still wanna change..i'd definately say go fro some highlights instead or go maybe a shade or 2 lighter than what u have now...i feel like the blond hair just doesn't do ur pretty features any justice

Honestly, You look absolutely STUNNING just the way you are..I wouldn't change a thing! Your hair is beautiful..I voted to keep it as it is :tup: