Hey Jane (and others) I think you'll like this.....

1. Isn't it adorable?????

$350 in eluxury...snap it up guys!!!

damieragenda.jpg
  2. So cute! But I would need to be convinced as to why I need two agendas :smile:

3. Yea, the koala closure is cute..! But the koala monogram agenda with pink interior is cute too..! :love:

4. Which agenda are you having at the moment? :P

5. Ha!

I have the koala monogram one with the pink lining, it's so adorable. And if it came in the medium size, I would buy it all over again...

LV seems to only pair Damier with that cherry red.

6. very cute!

7. Oooh, that's a cute and sweet one..! :love: I'm loving that too... :P

I personally think you don't need the damier one as it's really kinda similar. Yea, if you do need another one, get a different size..! :yes:

Hey, is the pink lining in e-luxury accurate and it appers the same tone IRL or more pinkish?

8. I think that it is more pink IRL. It's a gorgeous shade of pale pink. I also have the matching pen, which is delicious.

I am so in love with the koala closure on this agenda I don't think I will get a medium one until they start making it with this hardware instead of the snap. I thought about special ordering it, might be worth it to me!

9. Sounds so pretty..! :love: And the matching pen is gorgeous too... :yes: But does it worth the price? :shrugs: I never bought a pen from LV before and not sure of its the quality... :shame:

Is this size too small that you have to get a medium size? :shrugs:

10. I like the size, don't get me wrong. But I think the small size works better for me as a little notebook, almost like a moleskin book. The medium would be used more as a calendar. I don't know, I'd figure it out :smile:

The pen was pricey, but it's gorgeous, and for its size, feels very solid and heavy in my hand (in a good way). That said, it's def. my most "frivolous" LV purchase!

11. Well, I guess a "frivolous" purchase every now and then is fairly acceptable..! :graucho: Moreover, with such perfect matching pen, it would be really hard to resist, it just seems more complete, I guess... :love:

12. Oh, the damier is sooo nice!

13. :wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice