hey.. I am new here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey all
    I am new here! I love this site already
    A little about me. I am 17 and have a rare syndrome. It causes facial paralysis and causes my speech to be hard to understand at some points. it is very hard to get through day to day. I want to get a job, but just don't believe anyone will hire me, so I don't bother.
    Anyway, I'm not looking for sympathy, just wanted to tell you all a bit about me, and my stuggles.
    I loooooooooove Coach and Louis Vuitton. I love big purses as well. haha thats random, I know

thanks for reading!

2. Hello and welcome Coach+Louislove I am sure you will enjoy being a member on this forum.

3. Welcome! Not to get too personal, but is it called Bell's Palsy, or something close to that? I have a very close friend who had a facial paralysis that came on quickly for no reason, and was just simply gone in about a year. I hope the same happens for you!

4. Welcome Aboard. Jump in the waters fine.

:welcome2:

5. Welcome :flowers: Enjoy your stay!

6. Welcome!

7. :hugs: Welcome to the Purse Forum! Almost everyone here is really nice, so I think you'll have a lot of fun here!