Hey guys quick question about Vail Blanket bags.

1. Hey guys I was wondering are these bags selling? how limited are they? I didnt really notice them when they came out and I saw the red in the store today when I was picking up something with my dad and IT'S STUNNING! But we were in a rush and I didnt aget ot see the blue/grey one I wanted. Do you think they grey one's are available still? and If not in toronto anywhere, perhaps somwehere else so I can have it shipped to the NY store when I go there next month? And the Ouvea's are gone now from every store in North America right?

2. I don't think that well....they were suppose to be super limited, but I know Valley Fair had one of each color on display for the longest time, I didn't look when I was there today...I was in and out quickly, but I bet you could get one transfered in, no problem.

3. Ok thanks for taking the time too answer Twinkle!!!! Now does anyone know about ouvea? or will I have to resort to waiting on eBay (I HATE bans, except mine wasn;t self-imposed it was forced, by the parents, they only made an exception for my groomies!) to find one? I hope I can get a vail in blue and grey next month when I can buy again!!!!!!

4. anyone know? thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice