Hey Gustto Girls

Mmmm...I can't decide if I like the patent patches or not.. have you seen it IRL?

No but then I haven't seen any of my latest bags in person before I got them. I normally love patent but the patches kind of throw me off. I think I'd like it better if it were all patent or no patent at all.

The patches don't show up very well in the pics as shiny patent leather. I wonder how they'd look IRL?

Overall, I think it's a great looking bag. I love the shape - very chic!

Hey wait!!! I thought you were on a purse ban? :P

You're just like me - my purse ban only lasts as long as it take for me to buy another bag.

You are so bad.... hehehehe.... :wlae:

Oh I like it. I like it A LOT! I think the Patent gives it a little boost in appearance. Is the price she offered good? Here is another pic from Revolve. I think it's great.

GUST-WY36_V1-BIG.jpg

Yes, the price isn't bad. The patent Baca is the most costly of them all and she's asking $500 which includes shipping. I think the retail varies from $720-$750.

I'm debating...

Well I really wouldn't be going OFF since I decided to officially begin the ban on 5/1. Course I decided that after I saw this. :graucho:

lol :roflmfao:

Well if you are getting it from revolver, you can always send it back if you don't like it right? I would say go for it. I definitely love the bag and I saw one at bloomies that I kept coming back to 'fondle'...the leather was just soooo soft.

I decided Lexie's picture of it from Revolve was great. The pics Ms. VIP sent weren't as good..

So I bought it. :wtf: She's shipping it tomorrow.

I plan on wearing it to a function my old law office is throwing in May, not a formal function but an annivesary of their 30 years as a firm. Naturally, I must go since I am the only thing that stood between them and disbarrment years ago. :roflmfao:

That's great Grace. I think it is a very pretty bag. I might like it a little better than the all leather one. I just moved into my Baca tonight. What a joy it is. All squishy and soft. What a bag!