Hey Girls...Thanks ALOT!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OK, I started when my hubbie said he would buy me a 'good" handbag for my birthday. So I went out looking. Thought I liked the Chloe. Bought it and returned it. It wasn't a Paddy but equally as heavy. I DO like big bags though. So I was looking around the internet and came across this site. It's the worse thing I have done! First of all, I did not know there were so many designers and choices out there! In my sheltered world near a major city no less (Philly), I thought it would be a big deal to own a Coach or D&B (don't care for either). Now my choices are so many, I am litterally spending hours looking at site after site and reading post after post. I am becoming just a bit obsessed! I am still looking for that perfect bag with not much luck. I am screaming HELP!!!! At first I thought about plunking down the close to $2 grand on a chloe but now I'm thinking, maybe $500 or less so I can aford more and choose different colors. I am looking for something in the brown tones, a bigger bag (I'm tall and pull it off), super soft but not thin and delicate, and would prefer something that closes with a zipper so I won't lose anything.

Just what the heck am I looking for? I think I need a personal shopper to take the stress off of me. I mean really the first thing I think of in the morning is this website and oh ya...checking out what Bluefly has this morning. So to all you gals out there...Thanks ALOT!

Smiles:smile: ...Jacquee

2. Jacquee - Have you checked out the Kooba or the Bulga bags? Their prices are on the picture title. Both companies have very soft leather. I have both the Bulga satchel and a different version of the Kooba hobo. Kooba is amazingly soft and beautiful. Unfortunately, in the picture, they overstuff it so it doesn't look as flattering as it does in rl. I would have never bought mine had I not seen my friend's. I felt awful buying the same bag as her, but I still absolutely love it! All of these zip at the top.

Do you have a preference as to the style? That will also help narrow it down too.

Bulga465.jpg Bulga695.jpg bulga oyster.jpg Kooba625.jpg
  3. Have you considered Gucci? They have some fabulous bags. Here are a couple I saw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you go to www.gucci.com
    you will see their full line. Happy hunting!

4. I think Tods bags are really nice too.

5. you sound like a girl that needs an Isabella Fiore Audra to me. check adasa.com. i was looking for basically the same thing that you're describing and i LOVE mine - i use it constantly, even though i've gotten new bags since i bought it.

6. i particularly love this Michael Kors...
    [​IMG]
    this is a Giorgio Armani plissè one...
    [​IMG]
    a Luella Suzi...
    [​IMG]
    a veeeery expensive but fantastic BV...
    [​IMG]
    another beautiful, but cheaper BV...
    [​IMG]
    i'm totally in love with this MJ brigitta...
    [​IMG]
    another MJ, a hobo...
    [​IMG]
    a dolce&gabbana hobo...
    [​IMG]
    a Luella hobo...
    [​IMG]
    and finally another MJ(Sienna)!
    [​IMG]

7. The D&G and the Bulga are my favorite.

8. So many choices for her to choose from! Are people hit the mark jjrz1037?

9. Don't forget about Burberry.
    [​IMG]

10. I like that burberry..does it come in black?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice