Hey girls!! I am so happy right now

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so happy right now :yes: I finally got my Cambon bowler in pink and black. I was having problems with the hubby and said screw it I am buying myself a new bag.:heart: Got it at a really good price from Saks

2. Congrats on getting a grest bag! Post pics when you get it!

3. Oh wow, congratulations! And where are the pics may I ask????!!!! Please post pics! I love Channel.

4. Congrats on your new bowler ... can't wait for the pics! Don't worry about DH, I do the same thing;) !

5. Congrats and enjoy!

6. Congrats! Please post pics for us.

7. oh I want to see your new "GTH" purchase....please share.. I shall wait for pics.......:P

8. Great! Can't wait to see pics!

9. Thanks but I can't get it shipped til tomorrow will post pics when I get it.:yes:

10. Congrats and wonderful revenge.

11. Congratulations on the bag and the great deal! The Cambon Bowler is a great & fun bag. Enjoy.

12. congratulations. please share pictures so we can all admire your new beauty.

13. Congratulations! Hope you have resolved the problem with your hubby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice