Hey Fashionista_Gal

Ash! You won't believe how dumb I am...I kept reminding myself all morning and at lunch that I needed to check ebay for this auction. Then of course, I got caught up at work and then sat down to work on my thesis and realized at about 5pm that I totally forgot to bid! And it went for $100, nobody else bid on it! :cursing: I need to set up my bid assistant next time. I really appreciate you looking out for this bag for me though!

I know! I can't believe nobody else bid! I was sure it was going to go up at the last minute so I wanted to wait! Next time, I think I will just bid early or set up my bid assistant if I know I can't be at the computer!

Grad school is ruining my life! lol!

My outlet had a belted ergo in black for $160 but I am guessing it would be around there. If you do a charge send you get charged the outlet price but if you have it shipped to your house then you get charged full price.

My outlet had a belted ergo in black for $160 but I am guessing it would be around there. If you do a charge send you get charged the outlet price but if you have it shipped to your house then you get charged full price.

If I do a charge send, I would have to send it to another outlet, right?

Since my nearest outlet is 2 hours away, I think ebay might still be my best bet!

Ugghh I hate it when that happens.. and it happens a lot to me too!! The ones I am around for shoot up at the very end, when I forget, the opposite happens!!! :mad:

Yup, I agree! This is one reason I set up esnipe in advance!! Also, that way I don't tip my hand...or let myself sit there and keep bidding higher as I watch the price rise at the end!

If I do a charge send, I would have to send it to another outlet, right?

Since my nearest outlet is 2 hours away, I think ebay might still be my best bet!

I did a charge send once for a bleecker capacity wristlet. They sent it right to my home! Problem is though, you have to go to that outlet that is 2 hrs. away to do the paperwork necessary to order the charge-send. You can't do that over the phone. Bummer.