Hey Fashionista_Gal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You are so sweet, Ash! I will definitely keep my eye on this one! Thank you!! :flowers:

2. Ash! You won't believe how dumb I am...I kept reminding myself all morning and at lunch that I needed to check ebay for this auction. Then of course, I got caught up at work and then sat down to work on my thesis and realized at about 5pm that I totally forgot to bid! And it went for $100, nobody else bid on it! :cursing: I need to set up my bid assistant next time. I really appreciate you looking out for this bag for me though!

3. Awww :sad: That really stinks! I will definitely keep my eyes open for you though.

4. I know! I can't believe nobody else bid! I was sure it was going to go up at the last minute so I wanted to wait! Next time, I think I will just bid early or set up my bid assistant if I know I can't be at the computer!

Grad school is ruining my life! lol!

5. I see the tobacco belted ergos at some outlets. Can you do a charge-send near where you live?

6. I could, but wouldn't I have to pay full price?

How much are they going for at the outlets now?

7. My outlet had a belted ergo in black for $160 but I am guessing it would be around there. If you do a charge send you get charged the outlet price but if you have it shipped to your house then you get charged full price.

8. Ugghh I hate it when that happens.. and it happens a lot to me too!! The ones I am around for shoot up at the very end, when I forget, the opposite happens!!! :mad:

9. Probably less than $160 because I paid $160 for the XL size and I think you want something smaller? I didn't look at the prices of the other sizes.

10. If I do a charge send, I would have to send it to another outlet, right?

Since my nearest outlet is 2 hours away, I think ebay might still be my best bet!

11. Yup, I agree! This is one reason I set up esnipe in advance!! Also, that way I don't tip my hand...or let myself sit there and keep bidding higher as I watch the price rise at the end!

12. I did a charge send once for a bleecker capacity wristlet. They sent it right to my home! Problem is though, you have to go to that outlet that is 2 hrs. away to do the paperwork necessary to order the charge-send. You can't do that over the phone. Bummer.

13. Wow... $100?! That person got an amazing deal - sorry you missed it! Hopefully you find one!