Hey everyone!

liamnessel

Jun 7, 2012
I have a quick question for all of my ladies and gents! What is something cool and classy to buy between $300-360? I want some ideas to buy something awesome for my self :smile: thanks so much!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I have a quick question for all of my ladies and gents! What is something cool and classy to buy between $300-360? I want some ideas to buy something awesome for my self :smile: thanks so much!
An MC Cles!

liamnessel

Jun 7, 2012
img said:
An MC Cles!
I have a monogram cles and I love it. But I was thinking something more of a wallet or pouch....hmmm I don't know. Thanks for the idea though! Please keep the ideas coming!!!! I love you guys!

Oct 10, 2010
MC business card holder but it can hold other cards too. It has a slot on the outside too. It can be used as a wallet and it costs $320.

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
I have a pocket organizer and I love it! It is probably my most used LV piece. For about $365 you could get a zippy coin purse.

VT/GT

Jan 29, 2007
Do you have a lot of keys? I can't believe how much use I get out of my 4 key holder. It's very functional and it's nice not to worry about my keys scratching anything, especially my cell phone.

Sep 11, 2012
Canada
VT/GT said:
Do you have a lot of keys? I can't believe how much use I get out of my 4 key holder. It's very functional and it's nice not to worry about my keys scratching anything, especially my cell phone.
I definitely agree, I have a key holder in pomme and I love it, it's probably the only LV piece I use every day :smile: good luck deciding!