Hey EVERYBODY :O) Tell mE wHaT's ThE sMaRtesT thIng YoU'Ve dOnE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tell your FIL he has a masters in being an A-HOLE!

2. Well... one recent thing I was quite pleased w/ was confronting my father's girlfriend at MY grandmother's funeral.

I was polite & had a smile on my face the whole time but she immediately got up & left! Oh so sad.

I also told the entire gathering (at the wake) that I had come to this for my nana & ONLY for her. That I wouldn't go to ANYTHING for my father.

Mind you my father is a terribly manipulative, abusive man who has put my mother through physical, mental & emotional HELL. I left when I was young but did endure a fair amount of abuse at his hands. He now likes to tell people that my mother is insane (making the abuse allegations up) & tells people he is FRIENDLY w/ me! Last month was the FIRST time I had seen him in 3 years & we have NEVER even been on speaking terms!

So, it felt good to let the entire crowd have a glimpse at what a COMPLETE creep he is! I would do it agin, BIGGER & BETTER if I could!

3. I'm so happy this thread turned out so many great responses- and am happy that people can let it out- there is nothing more liberating than facing an unlucky or unforgiving situation head on- making decisions that change the course of your life is a big step that you do deserve recognition for- it's not everyday that we resolve issues that have tied us down for so long- to do it THE RIGHT WAY is nothing but "good stuff" in my books- right on ladies- right ON!:tup: