Hey EVERYBODY :O) Tell mE wHaT's ThE sMaRtesT thIng YoU'Ve dOnE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I gotta say ANY woman who joins the armed forces is courageous!!!!!!!!!

2. hmmm...definately divorcing my first husband after a couple of years of marriage...LOL.....( i was young and foolish...hehe!)

3. I will have to say - marrying my husband.

4. marrying my husband- and NOT marrying the ones before him! (the breakup feeling was always so good- nothing like losing 180 lbs immediately)

5. Ok, pretty different from everyone elses, accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.

6. 1. Left abusive husband of 5 years in spite of having no job and 4 month baby

2. Getting a job and getting back on my feet with no support from aforementioned a@@hole hubby.

3. Going to grad school in spite of being a single parent with a toddler.

7. The smartest thing I have ever done was moving from Huntington Beach, CA to arizona. I HATED California the whole 18+ years i was there. i LOVE it here in AZ. Orange County is soooo over rated.

8. Wonderful everybody- it's good to let it out and write it down! Or in this case- type it out! Read it and move on- sometimes that reinforcement is crucial for people to be assured that they are on the right track and focused!

*stay focused*

9. Ooooh, fun thread!

The smartest thing I have done as an adult is to stop working and stay at home with my kids (even if my father in law tells everyone that I am "just a mom" and that I have an MRS degree....:cursing:)

gucci fan...the smartest decision I've EVER made was the same as yours

10. Hmmm, hard to pick one thing.

One is that I decided not to quit school after 7 years and instead moved to Florida to start working and never gave up on passing my certification test. (Took me a total of ten years from the time I started school until I passed)

Another is that I finally decided to break up with my bf I had in FL. Deep down I knew he wasn't right for me and it was tough to come out and say it.

Moving back to New Orleans where my family is. Now that I'm here I can't believe I even doubted I should come back. It's so nice to be here again!

11. Smartest thing... Well, two things. Dropping out of college and then going to a different school a semester later. I normally would NEVER recommend anyone to drop out of college (its something that I find to be very, very important) but in my situation, it was the best decision ever. I was soooo unhappy at my first school. It was terrible. But now... happy as can be :o)

12. Marry my darling husband

13. changing careers at 39.

14. Marrying my husband!:heart:

15. Finding a new home for my high-maintenance pit bull (normally I am not a fan of giving up on pets but he wasn't having the life he deserved with me)--the very next day I ran across Dolores, Mathilda and Laszlo at a Pet-Smart where I was buying my sister's dog a b-day present and was able to adopt all three of them on the spot!

Also, going out on one more date before I gave up on dating entirely and became the Crazy Neighborhood Cat Lady, because that "one more date" was the man I now call my DH!