Hey EVERYBODY :O) Tell mE wHaT's ThE sMaRtesT thIng YoU'Ve dOnE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :roflmfao: sorry for the funny caps in the title!

heehee~~~

OOOOOOKay- so tell me- in your life so far-- what is the SMARTEST thing you've done!

Let it out ladies and gents!!! No judging- just a thread on how we've overcame something by being smart- taking the "right road" or even just a personal idea that came true--THE RIGHT WAY!

Sooo I'll go FIRST

The smartest thing I've done is gone BACK to school after I had a child and got married- I failed miserably (and on purpose perhaps) when I was 18-21, now being the OLD age of 28 (yea I'm ripe LMAO) I can say that THAT is EMPOWERING!!!!!!!!! whooohoo!!! 3 more semesters until I'm DONE with my Biological Sciences degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see everybody's reply- smile :o) JUNE is ONLY 3 days away (for most of us!)

wow- 1/2 the year is almost GONE!!!!!!!! :wlae:

2. Leaving my ex after almost 5 years together.

Now one year into the best relationship I could possibly imagine.

3. The smartest thing I ever did was give Mr Puff my phone number.

4. ^--- good choices ladies!!

*high five*

5. The smartest thing that i've ever done was give B a chance ;)

6. Divorce husband #1.

7. ahhh the smartest thing I have ever done is say yes, when my husband asked me to marry him.

Sloppy, but 100% true :yes:, everything I do is more fun because he is in my life.

8. The best thing I ever did for myself was to leave Michigan for San Francisco almost 11 years ago. The weather is better, my career has skyrocketed, I met a great guy and married him, met tons of wonderful people, and so on. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't moved out here.

9. #1. Left home at 19 to join the RAF.

#2. Left a violent relationship after nearly 4 years (21 Dec 06).

#3. Can't wait to find out. :yahoo:

10. This is a nice empowering thread. : )

11. Great choices ladies---- hats off to all of you for posting in this thread- it's TOTALLY made my day!!! YOU made my day :yes:

and riffraff - good for you for NOT taking him back- GOOD for all of you who left Mr. NONO.

12. 1. Left @$$hole ex after 7 years.

2. Joined the Airforce

3. Married my husband

4. Joined the Purse Forum:okay:

13. Wow Bagfreak- that's awesome!!!

14. Nice one fellow airwoman bagfreak.

15. Thanks Frozen, oh I forgot one, finally got my driver's license one month before my 29th Birthday. :tup: