Hey everbody I found my multipocket!!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: MMMinTx saw one at the Neiman Marcus in Dallas yesterday..I just got off the phone with them and they are mailing it!!!!!! It is EXACTLY the one I wanted....I had to pay full price, but at least I'm getting a $75.00 gift card....I don't have AmX so she took my info over the phone for a Neiman Marcus charge...I guess now I can REALLY do some damage now!! And I asked her to check and see if they had the matching zip clutch wallet to match and she's calling me back in 5 minutes!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!! You ALL have been great..thanx to elongreach & bag.lover for listening to me whine too! I'll post pics when I get it! This forum rocks!!!:yahoo:

:heart: Emmy

2. Congratulations! :yahoo:

Enjoy it, and I'm glad you found your MP.

3. :graucho: Well....They don't have any of the zip clutches w/ silver hardware..Only gold now....So ladies..If you see one.......Please pm me!!!!! Thanx everybody :yahoo:

:heart: Emmy

4. Congratulations, Emmy!

5. Emmy, so happy that you found it. Congrats! =)

6. I'm so happy you found it! It really is a great bag. Enjoy!

7. That is terrific news! congrats!

8. EMMY, congrats on your MP. I know it's been tough for you to find it! Post pics a.s.a.p!!;)

9. I am so happy that you found it. Enjoy it!

10. Congratulations!! :flowers: Don't forget pics!!

11. Thanx everyone! I should be receiving the bag by Thursday...I'll definitely post pics when I get it!1 Can't wait! Woo-hoo!:heart: Emmy

12. Totally exciting! Its so awesome to finally get what you are lusting for! Can't wait to see pics!!

13. Congrats Emmy!

I meant to tell you (now that I'm thinking about it) that when I went to Nordies yesterday, my SA found a black/silver MP, but it was a large. So anyone looking for one, contact Kara or Mary (preferably Kara and mention I sent you. Anyone other than those two are some bad words that I should say on the pf, but you know what I mean) at the Towson Town Center Nordies. 410-296-2111

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice