Hey, Does anyone like the Mono Griet?

me likey! i haven't seen one IRL yet, but it sounds like a functional yet stylish bag. it has a lot of vachetta on it though so if you're nervous about that i would consider the damier. i don't think that you can go wrong w/ either though!

i was actually lusting over the mirage griet (but not the one with exotic leather handles) and was able to see one irl over the weekend. i changed my mind because it was huuuuge for me. i tried putting it over my shoulder and my arm stuck out so odd, and when i put it on my arm, i could feel how heavy it would be and it was empty at that time. but it's still lovely, the shape and push lock is soo nice, but i guess it depends on your frame and if you think you'd be able to carry it well :smile:

me likey! i haven't seen one IRL yet, but it sounds like a functional yet stylish bag. it has a lot of vachetta on it though so if you're nervous about that i would consider the damier. i don't think that you can go wrong w/ either though!

Thanx Jenn.

I just can't get into the Damier.........maybe you girls can help:confused1:

i was actually lusting over the mirage griet (but not the one with exotic leather handles) and was able to see one irl over the weekend. i changed my mind because it was huuuuge for me. i tried putting it over my shoulder and my arm stuck out so odd, and when i put it on my arm, i could feel how heavy it would be and it was empty at that time. but it's still lovely, the shape and push lock is soo nice, but i guess it depends on your frame and if you think you'd be able to carry it well :smile:

Thanx. I will keep you girls posted.

I like it better than the damier anyway. saw it irl couple week ago. tried it on but it was too big for me also.

i just saw it IRL this past weekend. the size is very big! bigger than the tivoli gm, and also because of the structure, it doesn't stay on the shoulder very well. it's comparable to the beverly gm in size, weight, strap length, and overall style.