Hey DC...Citta @ Loehmann's

LuvToki

Apr 16, 2007
Virginia
For those in the DC area...I was at the Loehmann's on Wisconsin Ave near Frendship Heights Metro stop. There were a couple of Citta Treninos for $194.99, 1 Foresta Trenino and 1 Citta Rosa Trenino also. There were also like a dozen Citta Scuola and a Arancia Ciao Ciao and a Arancia Zucca. Sorry I don't recall the prices of the other bags. Just remember Trenino because I got one.

And I got 10% off for signing up for the mailing list which really helped w/my Trenino investment ;) So ask at the register!

Pics of my first Citta bag :yahoo:Lovin' this print!

Attachments

hoot

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
congrats!!! your citta trenino is great. i

i just stopped by a loehmanns in illinois and the sa told me they got in a ton of foresta!!! they put it out yesterday and i was actually planning on stopping by but didn't. i got there today and there was two forestas left, a trenino and canguro. she said there was scuolas and even the tote bags (not sure if she meant bv or mm!) i can't believe i was so close!!!

i have a foresta and citta rosa trenino on hold. i couldn't decide which to get. the foresta trenino had great print placement, but i was so in love with the bright pink of the citta rosa. i never liked the pink when it came out, but i love it now!!!

Swtest2Lips

♥
O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Chicago

i just stopped by a loehmanns in illinois and the sa told me they got in a ton of foresta!!! they put it out yesterday and i was actually planning on stopping by but didn't. i got there today and there was two forestas left, a trenino and canguro. she said there was scuolas and even the tote bags (not sure if she meant bv or mm!) i can't believe i was so close!!!

i have a foresta and citta rosa trenino on hold. i couldn't decide which to get. the foresta trenino had great print placement, but i was so in love with the bright pink of the citta rosa. i never liked the pink when it came out, but i love it now!!!
Hoot, ill buy whichever one you dont! Which loemanns is this?

LuvToki

Apr 16, 2007
Virginia

I know...the pink totally grew on me. I love foresta but my sister has a Citta Rosa Trenino she uses as her laptop bag and she LOVES it. She says she gets compliments everywhere she goes.

hoot

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
i read through livejournal that the two houston stores got them in as well.

snowgirl

Mar 24, 2007
a few citta scuolas, 3 citta treninos, and 1 cammo playground luna yesterday at the pasadena loehman's.